Missionary Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
The Congregation of the Missionary Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus was founded in 1899 by Father Hubert Linckens, a Missionary of the Sacred Heart.
He formed it in the spirit of his own Congregation whose founder was Father Jules Chevalier.
Father Linckens placed our Congregation at the service of the Church and the world and gave it a missionary dimension. (Constitutions 1,2)
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be everywhere loved!